Friday, September 23, 2011

Why I am a fan of Jim Rogers

A few weeks ago I ran into Jim Rogers. I approached him while saying:" Jim, I am a fan of yours!"

We chatted for a while, he gave me his name card, and so...
let me tell you why I am a fan of Jim.

Though he is a billionaire fund manager, his trust is in real assets and not in paper assets.

Check below some of his recent interviewclips and what he says about protecting your family's assets.

Please do not play the "Monopoly" game much longer, but get in real ownership assets:

land, farming land, houses, orphanages, schools, other real estate
(all paid for of course!), silver ( bargain deal now!) and gold (believe me it will never be cheap to buy, that's why it has been the only monetary asset that has never lost its value for the last 5,000 years.
.


.
Jim: "I own gold and silver, not intend to sell it for ever and when it comes down, I buy even more at these prices.."
.

.
.
Got silver and gold? What is holding you back?

No comments: